Month: February 2021
Tyson has struggled with resource guarding with his owners, especially over food. Today Jordan worked with him on this and used spacial pressure and the ECollar to show him that we want him to move away from pressure and disengage.
Tyson now knows that when we use the ECollar stim, we want him to back away and sit. Because he knows this, we are not having to use the stim as much anymore. Only as a reminder or to help speed him up.
In this video, Jordan explains everything she is doing and the importance of practicing with your dog. Even though you should practice disengaging with your dog, this is not something you should do constantly, nor should you take your dogs food away every time they eat.
Solid K9 Training
• Solid K9 Training http://solidk9training.com/
• RV Dog Trainer … http://www.rvdogtrainer.com/
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Solid-K9-Training/140229622668254
• Twitter @SolidK9Training
• Instagram SolidK9Training
• Patreon … www.patreon.com/solidk9training
• Periscope @SolidK9Training
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
Solid K9 Training, founded by award-winning, internationally-acclaimed dog trainer Jeff Gellman, is one of the nations most effective and respected dog training services providing no-nonsense, “Real World” training methods throughout New England. Serving dog owners from Hartford, CT to Boston, MA in our multifaceted, secure and 24/7 staffed Solid K9 Training Center in Providence, RI, as well as all throughout the nation with Jeff’s wildly successful RV Dog Trainer Tour. We will train any dog, regardless of breed, shape, size or history. We work to fix all dog behavior issues including excessive barking, growling, snapping, nipping, dog aggression (fighting), human aggression (biting), child aggression, pulling on leash, leash aggression, leash reactivity, skateboard reactivity, resource guarding, jumping on people, fear issues, anxiety issues, separation anxiety, chewing and destroying household items, running away, not listening, door bolting, stealing food, getting into the trash, cat aggression, chasing game, and killing animals/game. We also have a renowned reputation specializing in obedience training, which includes heeling and walking properly on a leash, sit/stay, down/stay, place, recall training (come to owner), and crate training. Our Training services include Board and Train behavioral modification, 1 on 1 Training, Obedience Classes, Puppy Training programs, Boarding / Board & Play, Daycare, and many free dog training resources including Dog training advice videos, dog training webinars, and Dog Training Q and A videos on Periscope on Monday and Wednesday nights. Our behavior modification training is cutting edge, using techniques like modern low level E-collar (remote collar) training and food and clicker training. Solid K9 Training has a worldwide reputation of being able to handle the most challenging dog behaviors and often times other dog trainers will refer their more serious cases to us.
To view the next video in this series click: http://www.monkeysee.com/play/1357 This video will show how to care for a dog’s broken and bleeding toe nail.
View Orginal Video here.
Toilet training a puppy or older dog can be time consuming and frustrating. Watch this video to learn how to make the process as fast and stress free as possible; for you and your dog!
Subscribe to That Dog Geek for more videos on dog training and behaviour.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThatDogGeek
Life of Riley Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
View Orginal Video here.
Get User Reviews of Amazon on: https://bestproducts.network/product/B01MS02N1E
Review: Shelltech Small Animal Lava Bites, Hamster Chew Toys Chew Treats Teeth Grinding Block For Ha
Subscribe us to read more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe44f2rgiRE1RNWoJW_pK9w?sub_confirmation=1
The SportDOG SportTrainer® Remote Trainer – SD-425E is a short range sport or working dog remote training kit. It offers 7 levels of Medium to Low stimulations at both Nick or momentary and continuous stimulations. It can reach a distance up to 450m with 3 dogs at the same time with extra receiver collars. Both receiver collar and remote transmitter are protected with DryTEK Technology so it’s completely waterproof and submersible which lets you train around the beach or in the rain without worrying about water damage.
SportDOG SD-425E Features…
• 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
• For Small to Extra Large Dogs
• Fully Waterproof and Submersible Receiver Collar and Remote Transmitter – DryTEK Technology
• Up to 450m Signal Range
• Up to 3 Dogs Simultaneously (With Extra Receiver Collars)
• Features 7 Stimulation Levels (Nick and Continuous) and 2 Stimulation Ranges
• Features Tone & Vibration Stimulations
• Rechargeable Receiver Collar an Remote Transmitter
• Quick Recharge Capability – 2 Hour Charge for 40-60 Hours of Use
• Low Battery indicator on both Receiver Collar and Remote Transmitter
What’s in the SportDOG SD-425E box?
• SportDOG SD-425E Receiver Collar
• Adjustable Collar Strap
• SportDOG SD-425E Remote Transmitter
• Charging Kit
• Test Light Tool
• Contact Probes to Suit your Dog
• Owner’s Manual
• Step by Step Training Guide
Pet Care – How to Care for a New Puppy
Find more at http://www.bholashola.com
Also, Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bholashola
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is an owner of Grewal Pet Shop and Farm, Main Road, Adampur. In this video, he tells about How to Care for a New Puppy in the Hindi Language.
1. Puppies are without a doubt some of the most adorable things on the planet. Parenting a new puppy.
2. When the time comes to finally bring your new puppy home for the first time, you can pretty much count on three things: unbridled joy, cleaning up your puppy’s accidents, and a major lifestyle adjustment. As you’ll soon learn, a growing puppy needs much more than a food bowl and a doghouse to thrive. And while it may be a lot of work initially, it’s well worth the effort.
3. Establishing good and healthy habits in those first few sleep-deprived weeks will lay the foundation for many dog-years of happiness for you and your puppy.
4. The first place you and your new puppy should go together is, you guessed it, straight to the vet for a checkup.
5. This visit will not only help ensure that your puppy is healthy and free of serious health issues, birth defects, etc., but it will help you take the first steps toward a good preventive health routine. If you don’t have a vet already, ask friends for recommendations. If you got your dog from a shelter, ask their advice as they may have veterinarians they swear by. Local dog walkers and groomers are also a great source of ideas.
6. Ask your vet which puppy foods he or she recommends, how often to feed, and what portion size to give your pup.
1. Set up a vaccination plan with your vet.
2. Discuss safe options for controlling parasites, both external and internal.
3. Learn which signs of illness to watch for during your puppy’s first few months.
4. Ask about when you should spay or neuter your dog.
7. our puppy’s body is growing in critical ways which is why you’ll need to select a food that’s formulated especially for puppies as opposed to adult dogs. Look for a statement from the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) on the packaging to ensure that the food you choose will meet your pup’s nutritional requirements.
8. Small and medium-sized breeds can make the leap to adult dog food between 9 and 12 months of age. Large breed dogs should stick with puppy kibbles until they reach 2-years-old. Make sure your puppy has fresh and abundant water available at all times.
9. Because puppies don’t take kindly to wearing diapers, house training quickly becomes a high priority on most puppy owners’ list of must-learn tricks. According to the experts, your most potent allies in the quest to house train your puppy are patience, planning, and plenty of positive reinforcement. In addition, it’s probably not a bad idea to put a carpet-cleaning battle plan in place, because accidents will happen.
Thanks for watching our video. Please like this video if you liked it. Also, subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/BholaShola
Please watch: “Our Collaboration with Doggies Squad”
View Orginal Video here.